Break from editing my assignment. I think I should get myself a liniment (liquid or semi-solid preparation to be massaged onto the skin for analgesic or soothing effect) or something.
I had Baskin Robbins twice in 2 days! Wednesday - we wanted to get the Pink Day promotion thing, mana tau the 31st promotion was available as well! Shiok. Thursday - cuz it's 31st la :D Yummms to Chocolate Mint and Cookies n' Cream!
Sang k at QB yesterday with Miao Hui, Kok Lun and Tui Ho. Even though each of us only paid RM10+ we sang only 2 hours! Tak shiok laa! :(
Later that we had dinner at Kim Gary, and I had 檀岛咖啡 so bitter lol, less milk than 鸳鸯 I guess. I forgot that it had been quite some time since I've taken caffeine (tea), so I ended up sleeping at 5am last night -__-;; I went to bed at about 2am, and after 40 minutes I got up and continue with my editing, and after about 1 hour I reckoned I was finally getting sleepy, so I went back to bed. Mana tau I got more energetic in bed. Fineee I got up and facebooked lol. And then at 5am I finally felt sleepy lol, and woke up 11am today hahaha.
I woke up to heavy drizzle! What a bliss to wake up in the rain :) It calms and energises me at the same time! Rainy season should not be wasted in bed :)
Later Manhattan for RM6.99 Fish n' Chips! :D
Also I have to mention about my book shopping trip at Pulau Tikus.
Yeahhhh I bought books hehehehe.
- Saira Ahmed - Disgraced (too tragic not to buy)
- Jhumpa Lahiri - Unaccustomed Earth (short stories)
- Helen DeWitt - The Last Samurai (seems funny)
- Tash Aw - The Harmony Silk Factor (just cuz it's only RM5 due to its less-than-perfect condition hahahaha.)
- Gao Xingjian - One Man's Bible (as above)
- Some IQ book I bought on impulse! Got addicted to this IQ riddle already haha.