Nuffang

Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Quickie

I am enjoying at home, literally stuffing edible stuff into my teeny tummy 24/7. I think it's a subconscious thing, that I want to bring back as much stuff as I can with me back to uni (even if it will be excreted soon enough). But still the body shape is very very important. MUST CONTROL MUST CONTROL.

I am not making much progress at home *cough. Would rather read the newspaper word by word every morning till 12pm or reading 亦舒's novels instead of my notes wtf. Yeah speaking of 亦舒 I would probably need to invest in some light readings like chic lit or Ladybird kids series or something. Sometimes I look at the books I have in my room and I immediately feel so sien. Studies is already heavy enough, and now I wanna add some more weight?! Lol.

I'm really full, but I guess I'll help myself with another biji humongous orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment