Nuffang

Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

#4 through #13

#4 To my siblings
Dear Sis and Bro,

I know I've been a terrible, horrible sister. There must be gazillions of descriptions that suit me perfectly - arrogant, dumb, lazy, irresponsible, evil, ugly, fat, dumb, can't drive, bad sense of direction, whiny, noisy, emotionless, cold, etc. In fact, I don't think I've ever fulfilled my duty as an elder sister! *guilty But don't ever think that I hate you guys. Sometimes I think you are annoying *cough but I do think of you guys whenever I call home. Don't expect me to randomly buy stuff for you guys la, I'll only do it when I think you will like it. Isn't that more genuine? :P

Love,
Sis


#5 To my dreams

Dear Dreams,

You are so beautiful, but why must you always seem so near and approachable yet so far and difficult? There are times I wonder, are all my efforts worth it? Will they lead to you? Should I give up and never even have a closer glance at you?

As I grow up I abandoned some of you, but there are a few that I hold on to very tightly, and I am determined NEVER to let you go. You fuel my life!

Yet I am afraid that I won't get to see you in my life. If I won't ever get to see you, are you still worth hoping, wishing, working for? Is it still worth living?

Or maybe what's important is the process of searching for you, knowing that I've worked for it and can't achieve it, rather than not working for it and still wondering whether you will ever cross my path.

Hope to see you soon!
Me


#6 To a stranger

Dear you,

I don't know how many letters I've written to you, but I can't wait to see you, know you, meet you, understand you.

Getting impatient & love,
Me.



#7 To my ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush

Dear you,

We've finally talked - at least virtually. I can't believe it has been, what, a year+? since we last contacted each other. Good to see that you're still you. But yeah, the charm no longer works on me. Still charming though.

Sincerely,
Me

p/s Actually you're not any of the ex stated above, but I still thought of you so here it is.


#8 To my favourite internet friend I don't have an internet friend :(


#9 To someone I wish I could meet

DEAR JASON MRAZ,

I LOVE YOU AND YOUR SONGS. I STALK YOUR BLOG AND TWEETS WHENEVER I'M ONLINE. PLEASE COME TO MALAYSIA SOOOOOON I DIDN'T GO FOR YOUR 2010 CONCERT T__________T

CRAZY FAN,
WIN ZEE


#10 To someone I don't talk to as much as I'd like to
On hold. Still thinking.




#11 To a deceased person

Dear...
grandma: Mom told me that whenever you called, you HAD to talk to me. Mom says you're very nice. Mom also told me that whenever you visited us you would buy apples for me. I think that's why I love apples so much; it's an unconscious effort of my part to remember you.


grandpa: You look so much like my dad, I wish to see the both of you standing shoulder-to-shoulder with my own eyes, and capture this picture of father and son. At least we will know how dad will look like when he's your age.

grandma: Why must you leave us so soon? You were too young. I remember that you taught me how to hold a scissors properly to channel enough energy to my hands so that I can utilise a scissors properly. Maybe I still remember how it feels like to be held by you - or did I create that memory from the few photos we took together? I think we will hang out well.

grandpa: Sadly we don't interact much, even though I had the chance. I'll admit: I don't know how to talk to an old man 5 or 6 times my age, and I don't have the courage to take that harmless first step. I don't know anything of you, except your name and childhood stories mom told me. I still remember your face.

If I can ever get the chance to sit with you, I will listen to your stories and precious life lessons you want to tell - even if it means listening to it over and over and over.

Loves,
your granddaughter.


#12 To the person I hate most/caused me a lot of pain
Dear whoever you are,

I don't know whether you exist. If you do, I'd like to thank you for giving me such a precious life lesson. You make me into such a stronger and better person. Thank you.

Me.


#13 To someone I wish could forgive me

Dear me,

Forgive me for being such a person you don't want to be now. But I am trying to be the one you/me want to be. You'll see.

Love,
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment