Nuffang

Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

2010, 2011

2010:

Abstract: An emotional whirlwind ride. Self-realisation. Eye-opening experiences. Always thought I did not improve but instead deteriorated, but still wonder if I've become a better self?
  1. Tea, tea, tea for 6 months.
  2. And various short stints: teaching for a week lol, picking up funny calls for 2 months haha.
  3. STPM RESULTS OMG!
  4. University and scholarship applications.
  5. Getting into USM and decided not to go to Sporeland :(
  6. Live outside of home without my family around.
(For #1 and #2, check out the posts in my old blog, if you're ever so 38 to stalk me hahaha *perasan)

2011 Resolutions
  1. Learn French.
  2. Stop biting my nails.
  3. Be more confident!!!
  4. QUIT PROCRASTINATION.
  5. More decisive and firm with my decisions!
  6. Good results.
  7. Breakthrough.
  8. GO TO SPORELAND.
I don't want to be a clown with an upward-arch smile but a downward-arch eyes - I don't want to humiliate myself, because I deserve so much more respect from myself; I deserve happiness. I want to smile and laugh and cry from the bottom of my heart and live my life without any false pretense.

No comments:

Post a Comment