Nuffang

Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Trip to Pusat Sejahtera

So I finally went to Pusat Sejahtera today when my sore throat and flu haven't recover. Actually it's more like slight sore throat + too much phlegm + blocked nose.

First I daftar myself at the counter and took 2 numbers. When my turn came I entered a room with 3 tables and simple equipments handled by nurses/staff. I was measured my blood pressure (106/64) and asked about my sickness. When the second number was called I entered the doctor's room.

I was asked the same questions. The doctor didn't tell me anything about my condition (and I forgot to ask as well lol) and she typed into a system, about my condition and the medications I should take. (I saw her typing q.i.d. I just learned that yesterday! It means 4 times a day XD) I exited the room and went to the pharmacy to obtain my meds.

Well since my USB wire isn't with me I'm gonna rip images from the internet and pretend those are my meds.


This is thymol gargle. It is red in colour, smells like Listerine, but not as spicy. Nor does it taste good. I had to make sure with the person who gave me the meds that I don't have to swallow this. Function seems to be antibacterial and antifungal. Guess that means bad bacteria are residing in me. Thought something was wrong with my thymus gland hahahaha.

Chlorpheniramine maleate
Cetirizine DiHCl
Both are "antihistamine that reduces the natural chemical histamine in the body. Histamine can produce symptoms of sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and runny nose." Both are controlled drug *gasp Both causes drowsiness. Helps insomnia. Don't have to study tomorrow, hahaha.

Meds are so damn cool mannn.

And Paracetamol and Vitamin C.

Pusat Sejahtera is very cold. The doctor who saw to me was very very quiet. Not another word was exchanged except those needed. I totally forgot to ask her about my sickness, haha -__-;;

No comments:

Post a Comment