Nuffang

Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Book shopping

Holidays are coming to an end soon. Sigh.

I'm bad at telling stories so I won't repeat my 1 month here in this blog. Except the headlines. Maybe a photograph or two.

But I must must tell you this!

I bought, amongst other girlie stuff:
Julie and Julia by Julie Powell
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert (yes even though I've read it)
The Museum of Innocence by Orhan Pamuk
The Rice Mother by Rani Manicka
1Q84 (Chinese translation) by Haruki Murakami

Ahhh eternal blissss :)

Someday I must own a personal library.

When I'm bored, I can always sit back and enjoy the scenery of books :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries,I will return you your 1Q84- Yen

boon said...

Personal library! Yeah, I wish to have one too! Full with books about politics, history, economy, science, famous literature, classic movies and musics, a little bit of artworks, and a piano + violin + guitar + saxophone + drum-sets... (wait, I no nothing about musics! ISSH!)

Sofia.Zee said...

Boon: Hahaha when you have those books it means you'll read em which means you'll know SOMETHING about music! :D

boon said...

I know nothing about it! I am uncivilised! Teach me, any of it! Civilising me =( I am not non-evolved primate! I am not! T.T

(suddenly feel like learning something)

Post a Comment