Nuffang

Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

27/12/2010

Went to QB cuz we ended our class early, since we don't have lab on the first week. (And we do not need to be briefed about safety in labs for the second time since we're big boys big girls, haha.)


Watched Gulliver's Travels. We sat at the third row from the screen -__-;; But it wasn't that bad. Just not as good. Haha. Anyways the movie was okay at the beginning until Gulliver went to The Island That We Dare Not Go. It's an interesting and creative twist, but the robot and dancing are really getting boring.

A few movies I'd like to watch: The Tourist (opening Dec 30!!!!), Burlesque, Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son.

Later had dinner at Xian Ding Wei cuz Sakae Sushi robbed away Swensen's place Swensen's is missing haha.

And I saw a really really cute cardigan selling at RM49 at MNG! Half-price(d)!

*

As for today's class, generally it was alright. Introductory to Dosage Form I and Pharmacology, as well as a quick (very quick) start on bonding in Organic Chemistry. Dosage Form I is interesting and dangerous because I suck at experiments. And in this course we're required to do our experiments individually, and we'll be given extemporaneous (new word learned; it means spontaneous or impromptu) prescriptions. Hahahaha die.

*

Have to wake up at 6.30am because

  1. Water shortage from 7am to 7pm
  2. TITAS at 8am
Waking up before dawn is insane.

*

I think my blocked nose is going to be okayyy! But my sore throat is back wtf -__-;;

No comments:

Post a Comment