Nuffang

Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Parental control lol

I realised I spend a teeny weeny too much time on FB (and Blogger and searching for the perfect cellphone).

So I decided to take the roleS of a parent and a child.
I love Google Chrome! They have this super cool extension called StayFocused, which controls your spending time in certain websites you want to block (temporarily).

9 min 37 sec to BLOCK!
I only allow myself 10 min to log on to FB (and Blogger and searching for the perfect cellphone) per DAY, which will reset itself back at 5pm.

So imagine that I have to be super efficient while surfing FB (and Blogger and searching for the perfect cellphone).

And when it turns to 0 I won’t be able to surf FB (and Blogger and search for the perfect cellphone) till 5pm the next day.

2 comments:

Joanne T. said...

Hey this is fantastic Zee!
I'm also gong to use that!
I hope it works for me too :)

Joanne T. said...

lol instead of 10minutes, i set it to 30 mins for on FB and ebuddy lol. (I de-installed msn so i can use ebuddy if i need to chat)

Post a Comment