Nuffang

Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fish, home

交响梦, 苏打绿

YESSSSS GOOGLE IS FINALLY WORKING.

There were so many things I want to write about, but due to the lag !@$^&%$#@*& I don't remember them, haha.

It's convocation now, from 3/8 to 8/8. For the first 2 days of convocation I had 2-hour duty for Green Lung, an organisation formed by Pharmacy School to support a smoke-free environment. I was in charge of the screening section, of which the 1st day registration and 2nd day CO level testing. Smokers are screened for their lung capacity and CO level in their breath.

Many stalls were set up at the field beside DTSP like pasar malam. Clothes, bags, watches, shoes, and, of course, food! I bought a new purse and a T-shirt so happy :) Tomorrow I'm gonna try out the cendol, they say it's good stuff!

Today we went to meet our graduated seniors, my super3 senior. After the congratulations and introduction they gave us the same advice: "You've still got a long way to go."

Sounds like a journey around the world.

And today I wanna talk about home cuz today I miss home!

I was at QB with JL, SH and HY watching The Last Airbender. Maybe cuz I've gotten used to the cartoon version and I already watched that episode, or maybe I was tired, I actually slept at the important fight haha -.-;; But the cinema was really comfy, with booming sound system and comfy chair! Ok but that's not the point, the point is the FISH. We had dinner at Manhattan Fish Market where I had Grilled Catch of the Day, dory fish. The whiff of garlic butter is awesome. The chips, no matter how unhealthy they are, are yummmmy. And when I had the first bite of the fish I was overwhelmed with mixed, indescribable feelings. It's like a rainbow of colours, but less pretty than a rainbow. I thought of the fishes that I had here - friend kunyit fish of which its freshness is not guaranteed. While we were waiting for the bus a Bas Persiaran bearing graphics of KL tower and KLCC stopped. I stared at it, and thought of KL. And when the bus left and we were given the view of Penang bridge prettily lit with street lights, I thought of what was going on on the mainland. And I miss home.

In one month's time I'll be getting all the fish I want! >:)

We are now doing survey for Statistics, of which we have to gather data from 700 people OMG. Research title: Parents' Practice of Self-Medication on Their Children, which limits our sample from public to parents. And parents are so hard to gaodim :/

No comments:

Post a Comment